Frontend AngularJS Developer
We are looking for a great AngularJS developer to help us boost the development of Bizzify – service that helps business event attendees to easily find relevant business contacts. We are creating an amazing service that help business event attendees to easily find relevant business contacts and event organizers to simplify digital event management and are looking for a great front-end developer to help us boost the development.
At Bizzify you are going to make an impact. We are changing the business event industry and you’ll be there early and will make a difference.
What we are looking for
- Experience in building web applications using AngularJS
- Experience in AngularJS and at least one additional framework (e.g. jQuery)
- Very strong HTML5 and CSS knowledge
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Understanding of NoSQL technologies/concepts
- Experience in Java is a big plus
What you get out of it:
What you’ll do
- You will be working on our core booking solution.
- You will be responsible for one of the aspects of product delivery (it could be a set of features or a link in a delivery chain)
- You test your code. And you rock if you write tests before writing production code
- You care about readability of code and use tools like JSHint and conventions like Idiomatic.js to achieve it
- You like CSS transitions and animations
- You know what GIT and continuous integration is or desperately want to learn it
- You care about deadlines and raise awareness if you don’t feel you’re not going to make it. We never blame for failure, only for not caring!
- If you don’t know the answer, you prefer saying „I don’t know yet“ instead of „I don’t know“
- To know what we do just change „you“ in the description above to „we“ 😉